Not all those who wander are lost…
BFS runs Woodland Adventure holiday days throughout the year; each session will take children on a different adventure – from survival skills and bushcraft to imaginary worlds inhabited by mythical creatures…
Each day is unique, featuring a new ‘theme’, but flexible scheduling allows us to tailor sessions to the children’s preferences. In these relaxing sessions children will have lots of social and play opportunity to explore amongst the fresh air and trees. Children can expect to build dens, use traditional tools, hunt for wild creatures, forage for fireside snacks, learn about nature and test their bravery in daring woodland games…
Our leaders are fully qualified Forest School practitioners who know our woods inside out and take their adventuring very seriously…
For school children aged 5 – 11 years.
Coming up next…
WEDNESDAY 2 JUNE & THURSDAY 3 JUNE 2021
10am – 3.30pm (half term)
Check back soon for our Summer 2021 Schedule
Or for more info check us out at BristolWoodlandAdventure.com
As part of our Covid risk assessment we will ensure:
- Groups will consist of no more than 15 children (more likely 10-12) and two adults. Sessions can only be booked in a block, so that the group will consist of consistent members only.
- Activities and activity spaces will be planned to accommodate social distancing 1m+ BUT parents should be aware that children may still come into close contact when playing.
- The group will have access to hand-washing stations and hand-sanitiser. We will all wash/sanitise hands regularly throughout the day including at drop-off/collection and before and after each activity, toileting and snacks.
- Our toilets are well ventilated and will be cleaned using disinfectant at least twice per day.
- Government information for parents can be found at https://bit.ly/CovidGuidanceforParents